INTERACT Point Vienna está buscando un/a joven para un puesto como asistente a la comunicación cuya fecha de incorporación seria Febrero de 2012
INTERACT Point Vienna provides services to all actors participating in European Territorial Cooperation, with a focus on services for programmes located in the Central and South-Eastern part of the European Union and candidate/potential candidate countries. INTERACT Point Vienna also supports stakeholders of this area involved in macro-regional strategies.
The Communications Assistant will support the team in communication activities of INTERACT Point Vienna.
- INTERACT Point Vienna´s communication and information activities cover:
- Online publications and communication (INTERACT intranet and website, Danube Region interactive web platform, possible up-coming tools)
- Paper publications (e.g. flyers, newsletters, maps, factsheets, studies)
- Production and dissemination of PR materials (e.g. visual identity elements, information stands, give-aways, DVDs)
- Providing information and technical assistance on communication matters to IP Vienna stakeholders (email, telephone, face-to-face)
FECHA LIMITE PRESENTACION CANDIDATURAS: 1 DE DICIEMBRE DE 2011 A LAS 24.00 HORAS
- Online research of information (web, documents, photo, video) for the preparation of PR materials and publications
- Editing of texts for publication (ensuring compliance with INTERACT layout and style guide, proof-reading)
- Drafting short announcements for online publications (e.g. jobs, events)
- Publishing online materials (photos, videos, texts)
- Ordering and stock-keeping of PR materials
- Researching, updating contact data of PR materials recipients
- Electronic and postal mailings, including mailing lists and cover letters
- Managing the general email account of IP Vienna: answering basic requests, dispatching specific requests to staff members, managing subscriptions to external mailing lists, sending out mass mailings (see above)
- Checking/ensuring functionality of online tools and liaising with IT service providers of IP Vienna, INTERACT Website and Danube Region web platform
- Assessing web statistics on a quarterly basis (using e.g. mint and google statistics to assess no of visitors, downloads, etc)
- Supporting the day-to-day general administrative activities of IP Vienna, as needed (approximately 15% of working time)
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the position (e.g. administration, communication) or equivalent and/or 1-2 years work experience in communication or office management
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and experience with Internet research
- Experience with website content management system
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign or any comparable graphic tool
- Mastering of other European languages, in particular German and French
- Common understanding of the EuRopean Union structures and functioning, in particular Structural Funds Personal skills:
- Intercultural skills to work in an international team
- Good time management and strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to team work as well as to work independently with limited supervision
Terms and conditions for employment / contracting period
he EU-Förderagentur GmbH, on behalf of City of Vienna MA 27, will offer the successful candidate an employment contract under Austrian labour law.
- The preferred starting date for the selected candidate is 1 February 2012.
- The position will be contracted first for one year, with one month probation period, but may be prolonged.
- This is a part-time position of 30 hours/week. Based on workload or new projects, hours might be increased upon agreement. The daily working time will be agreed between employer and selected candidate.
- The position is based in Vienna.
- Annual gross salary offered: from EUR 24,000 to EUR 25,200 according to qualification of the candidate.
Please apply online at http://tiny.cc/job-ipv-communication2011. Applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
- The application should include:
- A motivation letter in English of no more than one page, describing the suitability for the position as well as the main job expectations of the candidate;
- The online application form;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A photo
All documents should be submitted in English.
Interviews with short-listed candidates will be held between 15-19 December 2011 in Vienna.
Contact For further questions or information please contact email@example.com.