IFRRO ( International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations ) es una organización internacional con más de 135 socios en todo el mundo. Su objetivo es facilitar, a nivel internacional, la gestión colectiva de derechos de reproducción y otros derechos relevantes para proteger a las obras protegidas a través de la cooperación nacional de Derechos de Reproducción (RRO).
Para su sede de Bruselas ofrece unas prácticas remuneradas de la duracción de 3 meses, a partir de Febrero de 2012.
- Administrative functions and support to personnel
- Assistance to the daily management, incl. administrative routines and other related arrangements
- Assistance in maintaining hard copy and electronic archiving system
- Handling of written correspondence (incl. requests received by e-mail) and answering/transferring telephone calls
- Assistance in arranging meetings and making other arrangements
- Conducting research, preparation of reports, and other related assigned work
- Other tasks of administrative and/or economic nature as assigned
- An enthusiastic and motivated young individual, with a background in administration, business/economics, communications or a related field to join our team;
- Requirements include excellent oral and written communication skills in English (French and/or Dutch is considered a definite advantage);
- Strong computer skills are essential;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, a high degree of accuracy, and a strong sense of responsibility a must;
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting also a bonus.
- Belgian contract of “professional immersion” of EUR 800 per month.
- Duration of 3 months, with possibility of extension.
- Own, separate office/workplace at IFRRO premises.
- Please send your application, by 9 January 2012 at the latest, to Ms. Céline Rafalowicz, Office Administrator, International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations (IFRRO), Rue Joseph II, 9-13, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- In case of questions related to this position, please contact Ms. Anita Huss, General Counsel, tel. +32 2 234 62 60, e-mail: email@example.com
- This internship position is to be filled as of the week beginning 1 February 2012, full-time, for a period of three months (with possibility of extension).