Eucomed es una organización que representa a diseñadores y productores de tecnologias medicas utilizadas para la prevención y el tratamiento de enfermedades y discapacidades.
Actualmente Eucomed esta buscando un/a becari@ para desempeñar tareas de comunicación en sus oficinas de Bruselas, durante 6 meses y a partir de Febrero.
REMUNERACIÓN: se confirmará una vez haya terminado el proceso de selección
FECHA LIMITE: 23 DE ENERO 2012
The candidate will become a member of the communications team and will contribute to the day-to-day activities of the team as well as have his/her own projects. As a European association based in Brussels representing an innovative industry, Eucomed offers a dynamic and multicultural working environment with regular contacts and interactions with its members (companies and national associations) and other stakeholders active in the EU healthcare arena.
Communications Trainee position at Eucomed
- Description: Assist the communications, events and membership staff with activities and drive projects
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting date: February 2012
- Remuneration: to be determined Overview Eucomed Eucomed is the European medical technology industry association. Its mission is to improve patient and clinician access to modern, innovative and reliable medical technology.
Concrete activities will include:
- Analysing and monitoring the digital and media environment and recommend actions
- Write articles for the industry newsletter (and gather information for the topics)
- Assist in the organisation of the annual MedTech Forum and other events
- Update and maintain the intranet website for Eucomed members
- Drive various communications projects
- Staff association events
- In the final phase of, or just finished university studies in Communications, Marketing or European Studies
- Fluent in English (verbally and with excellent English writing skills)
- Digital savvy and have excellent command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Some familiarity with social media platforms is an asset
- Team player
- Proactive and able to work independently
(CV and cover letter) are to be emailed to:
Thomas Lindemans, Senior Communications
Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +32 (0)2 722 22 12