Una prestigiosa empresa con sede en Bruselas, la European Wind Energy Association, ofrece unas prácticas remuneradas de 6 meses, a partir de junio y hasta diciembre de 2012, con el objetivo de remodelar la web.
WEB DESIGNER INTERN
The European Wind Energy Association is the voice of the wind industry, actively promoting wind power in Europe and worldwide. It has over 700 members from almost 60 countries, including wind turbine manufacturers with a leading share of the world wind power market, plus component suppliers, research institutes, national wind and renewables associations, developers, contractors, electricity providers, finance and insurance companies, and consultants. This combined strength makes EWEA the world’s largest and most powerful wind energy network.
EWEA is looking for an intern to support the redesign of the EWEA website.
Do you love web design and want to develop your portfolio? If you are looking for real-world experience in a dynamic environment, this position is right for you.
The intern will participate in following tasks:
- Timely delivery of web design under the guidance of the Web Manager and Head of creative Unit.
- Contribute to the production of online material: banners, web pages, etc.
- Support the Graphic designer (layout, retouch, etc.)
- Maintain the photo library;
- Development of templates and specification guidelines;
- Support the transition towards corporate identity compliance for the organisation’s online tools;
- Support in the creation of content for new applications (iPad, smartphones, etc.)
- Web design background, with solid understanding of HTML and CSS (experience in design templating for WordPress, etc. is a plus);
- Dynamic person, eager to learn and work in an international team;
- Ability to work independently and respond well to pressure and deadlines;
- Good level of written and oral English;
- Knowledge of Flash, video editing, or a passion for illustration are assets but not an obligation.
Candidates must be able to provide a copy of current portfolio and pass a design test to be considered for the position.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “online designer”
FECHA LIMITE: 28 DE MAYO
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)