La empresa EuropaBio, especialista en el sector de las biotecnologias, ofrece unas prácticas de 6 meses a todos aquellos jovenes que estudien en Universidades que tengan un convenio con la empresa.
Las prácticas comenzarian a partir de Agosto/Septiembre de 2012. Pregunta a tu Unversidad si tiene convenio con EuropaBio.
Los candidados ideales tiene que ser estudiantes y dominar al menos 2 idiomas europeos.
FECHA LIMITE: 1 de Junio de 2012
About Healthcare Biotechnology
The internship will be located within EuropaBio’s Healthcare Unit. Healthcare biotechnology has a tremendous impact on meeting the needs of patients and their families. In fact, biotechnology in healthcare not only encompasses medicines and diagnostics which are manufactured using a biotechnological process, but also cell and tissue engineered products, and includes the use and the application of key biotechnology tools in the research and development of all innovative medicines. Today, more than 325 million patients have benefited from approved medicines manufactured through biotechnology. Biotech medicines are estimated to account for approximately 20% of all marketed medicines and represent 50% of all medicines in the pipeline.
EuropaBio’s healthcare unit contributes to the process of policy development and regulatory implementation in this field by presenting a coordinated industry voice and position on specific issues. We are a small team, so you will have the opportunity to gain very good all-round-insight into the topics we deal with, and work on a variety of projects.
Non-exhaustive list of tasks you are likely to be working on include:
·Research facts and figures relating to the Biotech Healthcare sector, both globally and European-focussed; · Assist in the organisation of meetings both internally and externally;
· Assist in the implementation of EU public affairs activities;
· Conduct daily policy monitoring;
· Assist in the research and preparation of position papers on topics of relevance to Healthcare members;
· Assist in preparing presentations for various audiences;
· Participate in internal Working Group and Taskforce meetings and assist in drafting Minutes and in implementing any agreed actions.
· Participate in external meetings and events, e.g. at European Parliament
· Update the Healthcare pages of the EuropaBio website;
– Must be a current student with a ‘convention de stage’ from your university (i.e. a contract between your university and the company)
– Must be from an EU country or have permission to work in the EU
These two first criteria are vital! If you do not fulfil them, then please DO NOT apply for this position.
– Good knowledgeof European Affairs Interest in Biotechnology and Research Policy (scientific background a plus) Good level of English, spoken and written (office language)
– Multiple EU languages a plus Good communication skills
– Good team player Can-do attitude, outgoing personality
– Strong Computer Skills (experience with content management systems a plus)
– Strong writing skills
– Ability to work to tight deadlines, structured
Terms and conditions
Working hours are from 09:00 until 18:00
Monday to Friday with a one hour break for lunch.
EuropaBio meets local Health and safety requirements for the intern and will ensure placement students against accidents in the workplace. The intern will be entitled to six days holiday plus national bank holidays.
If Belgium is not the intern’s place of study, the intern will also be entitled to a monthly reimbursement of 500 Euros and a monthly public transport travel pass.
Pauline Bastidon Healthcare Biotech Manager
Tel: +32 2 739 11 78