Spotify es una de las mas grandes plataforas de musica de la web con una base de datos enorme y la posibilidad de compartir los temas entre la comunidad asi como escuchar la musica que escuchan tus amigos.
En estos momento la empresa, en creciente expansión, está buscando ingenieros informaticos y expertos en comunicación y/o administración, para trabajar en Inglaterra y Suecia.
MÁS NOTICIAS SOBRE SPOTIFY
Spotify is an award-winning digital music service that gives you on-demand access to over 16 million tracks. Our dream is to make all the world’s music available instantly to everyone, wherever and whenever they want it. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage and share music with your friends, while making sure that artists get a fair deal.
Brand Partnerships Director
Lugar de trabajo: London, United Kingdom
- Build rapport with content partners / record labels to create compelling programming ideas.
- Assist the ad sales team to hit sales targets through brand partnerships concept creation.
- Work closely with the ad sales team to pitch ideas to key brands in agencies Coordinate incoming briefs/tender documents with Brand Partnership Manager.
- Build key relationships in media agencies. Identify and maintain key strategic media partners for joint pitching and content sharing.
- Supporting the Head of Brand Partnership to roll out programming concepts.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of Brand Partnerships for the UK.
- Service, forge relationships and obtain briefs from UK creative agencies.
- Lead the brief for all creative concepts.
- Maintain strong relationships with labels and production houses.
- Work closely with external stakeholders, Senior Account Directors, Creative Marketing Directors. Work closely with internal stakeholders, Ad Sales, Labels, Legal and Events.
- Attend weekly Ad Sales meetings and provide updates as required. Support Ad Sales with external meetings.
- Contribute to monthly programming meetings.
- Manage the development of Brand Partnerships Manager.
- Report revenue and pitch activity to the Sales Director
What you need to get an audition:
Good understanding of the media business and understand where Spotify fits into this.
A strong music knowledge and passion.
Extensive experience of working in an agency facing capacity.
Previous S&P experience to include building programs to sell to advertisers.
Previous dealings with record labels an advantage.
Senior contacts in media agencies, preferably brand partnership departments
Highly creative, motivated, ambitious with drive, energy and ability to think outside the box to reach objectives.
Able to change direction and work on multiple projects.
Energetic and willing to thrive in a fast moving, start up. atmosphere.
Great problem solving skills and drive for results.
Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial, hands-on spirit.
Experience in managing a team/function.
Digital experience an advantage.
Software Engineer (Platform, Android)
Lugar de trabajo: Stockholm, Sweden
You will create the embedded player libspotify that developers put into their Android apps and built in systems. Most of the code is shared with our desktop and mobile teams. This means that you will have to be able to absorb a large code base and be socially geek savvy enough to quickly build street cred amongst the entire client engineering teams.
- Coding is one of your passions in life
- Solid professional C, C++, java experience
- Proven track record of taking on an existing commercial code base and becoming a technical leader
- A keen interest in API and SDK design that enables successful adoption by developers at all levels of expertise
- Development experience on Windows, Android, Linux and embedded systems is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English (and Swedish is a plus)
puedes encontrar más información y solicitar los puestos aqui