Health Services in the Region of Southern Denmark ofrece trabajo para Radiologos y Psiquiatras con conocimientos en Inglés o en Alemán.
Radiologos: Plazo: 27 de julio de 2012
Psiquiatras: Plazo: 14 de agosto de 2012.
Specialist psychiatrist for the Department of Mental Health
Kolding and Vejle
Are you our new colleague? Would you like to work with psychiatric patients in an outpatient or inpatient team – in a working climate where we emphasize orderliness in what we say and do, professional growth and room for renewal and enthusiasm?
Our outpatient team handles diagnosing and treatment of patients referred to us from a regular group of general practitioners in the area of admission.
Our inpatient section receives patients for diagnosing and start of treatment from the municipality of Kolding and Vejle.
The department prioritizes the interdisciplinary and cross-functional collaboration and places great emphasis on continuity.
The department is rated for 21 consultant psychiatrists, who functions as attending physicians covering both Kolding and Vejle. There are two resident assistants – one in Vejle and one in Kolding, as well as a physician assistant in Kolding. Be part of the development
A plan for the development of the Mental Health Services in the Region of Southern Denmark is about to be implemented and therefore you need to be ready to take an active part in the further development of the treatments the department has to offer. Your specific competencies will be included in the department’s future treatments. The Mental Health Services in the Region of Southern Denmark is working with the objective that the ambulant treatment is the main entrance to the entire mental health services in the region.
Facts of your future workplace:
· Two integrated open/closed sections
· Two open sections
· One closed section
· 24 hour opening, unreferred emergency room
· Five cross-functional compounded teams
· An acute team of nurses with outgoing function according to the principles of sharedcare
· A psychotherapeutic section (Ambulant Therapy Sections with a function for anxiety/OCD and personality disorders covering the region)
· A geronto-psychiatric team
· An Intellectual Disability team (covering the region)
· Three Assertive Community Treatment teams
We would like a specialist psychiatrist that
· has a wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in
psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods.
· has excellent collaboration skills.
· wants to be part of the continued development of the treatment psychiatry.
· preferably has experience and/or interest in the field of quality development.
· preferably has experience and/or interest in the field of research.
· preferably has experience with teaching and guidance.
· assistance with practical issues when you need to apply for Danish authorisation as a medical specialist, and with your Danish work and residence permits.
· free, intensive language lessons.
· a mentor to provide an introduction to the Danish culture.
· a professional mentor at the workplace.
· assistance in finding a temporary residence.
· assistance for your partner to find work/learn the language, and to help find a school for your children, etc.
Additional information about the department and the position
· Kirsten Støvring, Chief physician, tel. +45 3050 7827
Pay and employment conditions
Employment will be offered on the basis of the applicable collective bargaining
Please send us your application with a copy of your medical specialist authorisation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write: Application, Kolding and Vejle in the subject field of the e-mail. We also require a clean criminal record.
Please send us your application no later than August 14th 2012. After having conducted phone interviews, we will invite selected candidates to visit Kolding and Vejle, Denmark on August 31th until September 1st 2012.
3 specialist radiology doctors.
Our fully digitalised department covers the full spectrum of radiological diagnostics. Both equipment and facilities are completely up-to-date, and in order to ensure that we can continue to provide high quality and fast diagnostic radiology services in the future, we
have modernised and expanded our MR department.
This department now features four modern MR scanners (2 x Siemens Avanto, 1 x Siemens Aera, 1 x Philips Intera). The extension of the MR department has also given rise to additional positions.
In our opinion, good social skills count just as highly as advanced and extensive expertise.
The benefits of the Danish system include:
· Flat hierarchy
· Regulated working hours (37 hours/week)
· Full-time employment
· Collaboration with highly qualified MTRA supplemented with our location close to the border with Germany.
The geographical location of the region is very attractive, and there are plenty of leisure activities to choose from.
We offer an intensive language course prior to your starting work at the hospital.
Applications (in English or German, if appropriate) are to be submitted electronically and no later than 27 July 2012 to: