El Banco Mundial ofrece varios puestos para sus proyectos en todo el mundo. Las vacantes estan destinadas a profesionales de la comunicacion, informaticas, ciencias bancarias, economia, administración y/o derecho.
No pierdas está gran oportunidad personal y profesional!
Puedes ver todas las vacantes asi como saber más sobre las ofertas AQUI
Location: Chennai, India
Language Requirement: English [Essential]
Closing Date: 02-Oct-2012
Duties and Accountabilities:
Provide on-going assistance in downloading the required data from SAP and organizing the data for all control reviews done by the team including but not limited to Scorecards, Trial Balance Reviews and Quality Assurance Reviews. Job also involves uploading the data into the local database and processing potential exceptions for follow-up with the offices in the form of emails or exception reports.
Provide assistance in preparing data for travel audit purposes by organizing the sample data for upload in the local database and following up with the staff/travelers to obtain documents and receipts.
Assisting in various transaction processing, accounting and reconciliation processes of the team on an on-going basis.
Provide assistance in corresponding with the COs for collecting data for various accounting and reporting purposes.
Provide assistance in performing the year end cut-off testing procedures over the transactions recorded by COs by corresponding with the COs for documentation and organizing the data.
Provide assistance in formatting the documents and reports generated by the team. Proofread materials, incorporate agreed comments into documents, add tables, graphs etc… according to standard Bank formats. Maintains current country office distributions lists / contact lists and distributes documents for the team.
Coordinates meeting schedules taking priorities into account, monitors changes, and communicates the information to appropriate staff, inside and outside the immediate work unit, including individuals/organizations outside the Bank Group. Assists in preparation and logistical planning for various events, e.g. conferences, workshops, negotiations, etc. Coordinates recruitment interview schedules for the entire CTRCS Division in Chennai (CTRBC & CTRCA), communicates the schedule information to the external and internal candidates, monitors changes and keeps the respective team leaders and candidates informed of the schedules.
· An Associate’s Degree or a Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounts and 2 years experience in data management in a computerized environment.
· Proficiency in using advanced functions of Bank standard computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc…) and adaptability to use state-of-the-art software.
· Good knowledge of Bank’s organization, relevant business practice and procedures, including records management and filing procedures. · Good knowledge of unit’s business processes and procedures, and ability to make appropriate linkages in work requirements and anticipate next steps.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness.
· Committed team player with demonstrated inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
· Proficient English skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style.
· Ability to adapt to changing business needs by continuous learning/training.
· Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure.
Location: Washington, DC
Language Requirement: English [Essential]
Closing Date: 28-Sep-2012
• Assist management with the development and implementation of institutional policies and procedures related to ICSID Convention membership, including maintenance of the Panels of Conciliators and of Arbitrators and updates of ICSID official documents.
• Assist with outreach to member governments and other ICSID stakeholders.
• Assist with the preparations for the annual meetings of the ICSID Administrative Council.
• Research, as necessary, and draft memoranda and correspondence concerning various institutional issues.
• Participate in the maintenance and expansion of a system for electronic storage, classification and management of ICSID institutional archives, including drafting of guidelines.
• Serve as Associate Editor of the ICSID Review—Foreign Investment Law Journal.
• Assist management and other counsel with drafting of speeches and publications.
• Assist in the coordination of conferences offered by ICSID, including the annual AAA/ICC/ICSID Joint Colloquium.
• Assist with the coordination and preparation of the Centre’s publications, including the ICSID Annual Report.
• Work on other matters, initiatives and programs as the Secretary-General may from time to time assign.
• Law degree (JD, LLB, LLM or equivalent).
• Admission to the Bar (or equivalent) in at least one jurisdiction.
• Excellent academic background and ideally one or more years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of international investment law and public international law.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; proficiency in Spanish and or French would be an advantage.
• Experience in editing publications or work on a law journal would be an asset.
• Ability to conduct research on a range of issues in the fields of arbitration and investment law.
• Proven ability to deal sensitively in multicultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Willingness to work flexible hours to meet client needs.
•Excellent skills in organizing, prioritizing and coordinating work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Tact and discretion in dealing with clients.
• Ability to adapt effectively to shifting work demands and institutional directives in a rapidly changing work environment.
• Sense of responsibility, integrity and positive attitude.