La famosa empresa norteamericana Dreamworks publica de forma periodica diferentes vacantes para sus estudios en California.
Actualmente en su página web podéis encontrar puestos que van desde Administrativo hasta Ingenieros.
Aqui bebajo algunas ofertas:
– Facilities Clerk
PDI/DreamWorks is currently seeking a Facilities Clerk for our Redwood City Studio.
We are looking for a team player who works well in a fast-paced production environment. Duties may include: mail/courier services, moving storyboards, tocking and maintaining copy rooms, weekly office moves, furniture moves and deliveries. Initially they will be helping with a studio wide move.
Position requires a valid California Driver’s License and a CLEAN driving record.
You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi task and have strong communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) and a long term interest in film production. Bachelor degree preferred.
– Helpdesk/Desktop Support (OSA)
The Operations System Administrator (OSA) provides OS, SW & HW support calls on Windows, Linux and Mac for DreamWorks Animation & PDI/DreamWorks.
The role supports the needs of multiple departments with multiple needs in a fast paced production environment at multiple sites. The job requires excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong customer service focus, and abilities to work in a team & independently, learn on the fly, follow procedures and suggest improvements.
– Building, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Linux, Windows and Mac desktops & laptops
– User account administration Software & license installation
– Application debugging
– User support (phones,email tracking system & at the user’s desk)
– Develop & document tools/procedures Install & maintain 3rd party software & licensing
– Set up & move systems as necessary
– Analyze issues & create solutions for HW & SW problems
– Daily & weekly preventative maintenance procedures
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
– Strong customer service skills
– Prior UNIX/Linux/Windows experience is a must
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment
– Scripting experience (Perl, VBS, shell, etc.)
– Mac experience a plus
– Systems administration experience a plus
– Junior Compensation Analyst
Under the supervision of the Head of Compensation, participate in the management and administration of compensation policies and procedures with the goal of supporting the production, support, and technology functions at DreamWorks Animation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist in the management, communication and administration of the bonus and equity programs.
– Work with the Head of Human Resources, production executives and department heads to assess the competiveness of employee compensation and recommend compensation levels for new hires, promotions and transfers.
– Short and long term incentive design.
– Development of materials and presentations for Board of Directors and Studio Executives.
– Partner with internal teams including Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning, Production Departments and Studio Executives to achieve compensation-related goals.
– Participate in wage and salary surveys including data submission and interaction with survey companies.
– Ensure adherence to all federal, state and international regulations relating to compensation.
– 2 years of experience with a Compensation Consulting Firm or in a Corporate Compensation Department.
– Entertainment experience preferred.
– Bachelor Degree required.
– Strong strategic thinking, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
– Excellent Excel skills required.
Puedes consultar las ofertas y apuntarte AQUI