Hoy os hacemos participes de esta interesante oferta de trabajo en Londres para la conocida cadena de televisión EUROSPORT, que actualmente está buscando un IT assistant y le ofrece un contrato indefinido. El/la candidat@ ideal tiene que tener un nivel alto de Inglés y un titulo como IT.
Aqui debajo puede encontrar más informaciones:
Purpose of Role:
– To work with the IT Manager to provide IT and telecoms support to all Eurosport employees, both permanent and freelance based. The purpose of the role is to help minimize downtime due to technical or operational problems and to ensure a short lead-time from user query to solution. In addition you will help in the implementation of new processes and company strategies. Job Profile The job will be technically biased with an emphasis on internal customer support.
– The candidate will support the IT Manager with the day to day organising and deployment of Eurosport resources ranging from computer hardware / software, telephones, mobiles and photocopiers to Servers, Active directory administration and a large part of the role will include one on one support to all employees, helping with general queries including problem solving of a technical nature and taking on small projects.
– The scope covers all departments and productions within Eurosport’s Covent Garden and Feltham offices. Based in Covent Garden 2-3 days per week and Feltham 1-2 days per week, weekend work will be necessary, and occasional travel to the head office in Paris as required.
Main I.T. Responsibilities:
– Provide first line support for IT and telephone related problems for all users.
– Set up new starter e-mail accounts and phone line extension before their start date.
– Remove leavers from the network as instructed.
– Assist with the general administration of the network.
– Assist in the configuration, set-up and upgrade of new and old computers.
– Provide cover when the IT Manager is out of the office.
– Help with the general up keep of all equipment including audits (software and hardware).
– Help prepare office areas for new arrivals or internal relocations.
– Assist with the co-ordination of projects and problem solving with all relevant departments.
– Ensure all data is secured and maintain the central London office platform and IT equipment in line with the company’s Paris based IT department.
– Assist with the implementation and or integration of new software applications. Assist with the provision and management of the security fob system and software. Perform other duties that the company / IT Manager may request from time to time. Promote and build on the relationship with the Paris IT department.
– Attend and provide input into weekly meetings. Maintain a general level of knowledge about the business of the company. Personnel profile
– The applicant must be technically biased with a very strong will to develop their skill set within the Eurosport environment. They must have drive and determination along with attention to detail and a willingness to assist when the need arises with other areas of the business. A flexible ‘can do’ working approach and, when required, the candidate will be expected to work outside of normal office hours.
– Demonstrable capacity to take responsibility and ownership of problems to resolution.
– IT qualifications i.e. MCP, MCSA, CCNA
– At least 2-3 years previous experience in a technological environment
– Experience within a broadcast or media environment desirable but not essential.
– Knowledge: Windows 2000/2003 server administration Windows XP Office 2003/2007 A good understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organisational skills including planning, prioritizing, timekeeping and meeting deadlines.
– Confident, approachable and friendly disposition.
– French language skills an advantage
Para solicitar un puesto puedes consultar la página oficial AQUI