Frontex, una empresa europea que se dedica a la gestión de las corporaciones operativas en las fronteras de la UE, está buscando para su sede de Varsovia (Polonia) un/a abogad@ junior para comenzar ya!
Principales requisitos: licenciatura en derecho y/o master, inglés fluido e interés en las politicas de la UE.
The general mission of the Administration Division is to give all necessary support and assistance to operational units and other units of Frontex to allow them the smoothest and uninterrupted functioning. The Administration Division functions include Finance and Procurement, Legal Affairs, HR and Services (Human Resources, Agency Services and Security) and Information and Communication Technologies.
Legal Affairs Unit provides advice and support to the management as well as to the Units of Frontex on Community law in general, and in particular, in the areas of external borders, personal data protection, staff regulations and financial regulations. In addition Legal Affairs Unit defends and represents Frontex in legal proceedings.
Duties and responsabilities:
Reporting to the Head of Legal Affairs Unit, the Junior Lawyer shall be responsible for:
– advising Frontex units on legal aspects concerning their activities;
– drafting legal notes, memoranda and analyses;
– contributing to the preparation, development and implementation of internal guidelines and procedures; providing support in EU law including research on caselaw; advising on personal data protection rules and regulations; organising and updating Legal Affairs Unit archives; providing support to other Lawyers of the Unit. In addition, the Junior Lawyer will be required to perform any other task assigned by the Head of Legal Affairs Unit or his/her deputy.
Besides the following attributes would be advantageous:
– Working experience in EU institutions / bodies or international organizations
– Proven advanced knowledge of EU law Exposure to legal aspects related to border management
– Exposure to legal aspects related to the administrative or financial management of an EU , body / an international organization
– Exposure to fundamental rights cases
– Five years of university studies in law (Master II in Law or equivalent)
– Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task
– Good inter-personal skills and ability to work with colleagues in a multi-cultural environment
– Supportive and helpful personality, with a co-operative and service oriented attitude
– Ability to deliver with minimal supervision
FECHA LIMITE: 12 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2012
Recuerda que las candidaturas tienen que ser enviadas EXCLUSIVAMENTE por correo ordinario. Las solicitudes por email serán rechazadas de forma automatica.
Puedes enviar tu candidatura a la siguiente dirección :
Human Resources Sector
Rondo ONZ 1
IMPORTANTE: Lee detenidamente la descripción de la oferta y los pasos a seguir AQUI