Desde el ICLEI nos llega esta interesante oferta de prácticas remuneradas para periodistas o licenciad@s en comunicación con un excelente nivél de inglés y buenas capacidades informaticas
La remuneración mensual es de 550€ /mes
Internship Opportunity in Bonn, Germany – Application Deadline 5 October 2012
ICLEI is the world’s largest association of cities and local governments dedicated to local governments. We are offering an Internship as Content Writer, Knowledge Management team in ICLEI’s global Capacity Center team that ICLEI maintains at the World Secretariat in Bonn, Germany.
• Assist the Knowledge Management team’s work on database development and maintenance by writing journalistically styled content entries based on a wide variety of sources.
• Regularly read through various sources of information, including reports, press releases, presentations, journals and news articles to collect information on sustainable initiatives by local governments
• Write journalistically-styled database entries summarizing collected information
• Assist in presentation of information on ICLEI website and various web and media platforms
• Assist other teams in the World Secretariat in their data collection, processing and presentation tasks
• Support the other tasks and functions of the Knowledge Management team
• Degree in a relevant subject such as either Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, etc. or Urban Planning & Management, Environmental Management, Public Administration, or similar
• Strong interest in the areas of cities and local government, urban planning & management, environmental sustainability, climate change
• Organizing skills, organized working style, creative and pro-active attitude
• Good communication style, writing and orally
• Confident user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Access, web editing experience (Typo3 or other CMS)
• Excellent command of English language (written and spoken), best as native language, good reading comprehension level of additional languages are an asset, notably Portuguese, Spanish, French, Korean or Chinese.
Terms and conditions
• The Internship position is available immediately at the ICLEI World Secretariat in Bonn, Germany. The duration will be six months.The Intern reports to the Capacity, Knowledge & Events Officer.
• ICLEI offers interns a cost compensation of Euro 680, i.e. about Euro 550 after tax and social insurance fees.
• Workings hours: 40/week, 2 days of paid leave per month (i.e. 12 days for six months internship).
• Working language: English
• Due to legal requirements, applicants must be eligible to obtain the appropriate work permit for Germany prior to the start of the position.
Send email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) job application (reference in subject line: “Internship: Content Writer, Knowledge Management team”) including:
• letter of motivation
• CV (max 3 pages)
• indication of citizenship, and if non-EU, if holder of a work permit for Germany
• indication of availability date
Application deadline: 5 October 2012