Amig@s periodistas, hoy, gracias al programa Reuters Journalism Program de la hmonica agencia de prensa Reuters, ofrece prácticas remuneradas para hacer experiencia en vuestro sector!
Para poder participar en el proceso de selección tenéis que haber finalizado la carrera universitaria o estar a punto de finalizarla. Debes tener una licenciatura o estar estudiando periodismo, comunicaciones, ciencias politicas o similares.
Es imprescindible un nivel alto de inglés y/o francés.
FECHA LIMITE: 14 DE DICIEMBRE
Want to cover the biggest news stories of the day? Fascinated by financial markets and economic fluctuations? We are offering the opportunity of a career in journalism with the world’s largest international multimedia news agency with 160 years’ experience and an enviable reputation for speed, accuracy and market impact.
At a time when many media organizations are cutting back or shrinking, our strength is increasing globally due to electronic subscriptions from professionals in the financial markets, accountancy, tax, legal and media worlds. This has allowed us to expand our journalism program to be a global scheme, offering new journalists the chance of a career with Reuters while earning an attractive salary and company benefits.
The Reuters Journalism Program, operating out of London, New York and Singapore, seeks candidates with the drive to become first-rate journalists and the skill to connect news events with the dynamics of the international financial markets.
Students will take part in several weeks of intensive classroom training then work on reporting teams in our regional newsrooms in London, New York and across Asia. You will hit the ground running—reporting and delivering news stories to exacting Thomson Reuters standards.
After the nine-month program, those who meet the performance standards will move to staff positions. They will be placed in one of our 200 newsrooms dotted across the globe, subject to business needs and language skills, and assigned a mentor to help guide their career here.
Are you a good fit?
We’re looking for:
- Early-career journalists and financial professionals or final year students/recent graduates of journalism, economics, business or languages.
- A passion for journalism, with evidence of editorial work experience.
- Fluency in more than one language is a distinct advantage. Arabic, Russian, Mandarin or German are particularly welcome.
- A proven interest in financial news and grasp of key economic trends.
- A strong academic record at the bachelor’s or master’s degree level.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take part in interviews and half-day assessment events. The number of students offered positions will depend on the quality of the applicants and the business needs of Thomson Reuters in the recruitment year.
Puedes solicitar una plaza directamente en la página web que puedes encontrar AQUI. Las ofertas están en el fondo de la página.
Recuerda que tienes tiempo hasta el 14 de Diciembre!!
RECOMENDACIONES ANTES DE SOLICITAR UNA PLAZA
- Please ensure you complete all of the pre-screening questions.
- Your CV should be no more than two pages long and written in English.
- Attach a cover letter of no more than one page to explain your interest in a career with us and why you would be a good candidate for the journalism program.
- Applicants should apply to their home region with exceptions only considered for relevant advanced language skills or specialist regional knowledge.