Tienes entre 21 y 30 años? Hablas alemán? Tienes carnet de conducir? Te interesaria una experiencia con niños con necesidades especiales? Si has contestado “si” a todas estas preguntas quizas este sea tu SVE!
Debido a una baja de ultima hora tenemos una vacante para un proyecto en Liechtenstein para comenzar en Septiembre y con una duración total de 9 meses !
The socio-pedagogical living community Vaduz was founded in 1991. It meets the socio pedagogical assisted-living needs of children and adolescents in Liechtenstein. Its aim is to encourage the beneficial development of the whole family system and to promote age-appropriate handling of everyday requirements (work, school, job, relationships,
etc.). The JWG offers a variety of activities: there is a special group for intermediate to long-term stays, a special “crisis room” for short-term stays (e.g. in the case of imminent danger), a special kind of living facility for older adolescents (“transitional living”).
· children and adolescents aged 7 to 25; origin, religion or gender
are irrelevant for admittance
· fast admittance for children and adolescents in crisis
· young mothers and their children
Capacity: 6 – 9 people
The tasks of EVS volunteers can be broken down into three basic areas:
1. Coaching of our clients in the tasks of daily life, which include cooking, cleaning and shopping, meals. Apart from that, supporting the clients in personal hygiene matters; the EVS volunteers are also co-responsible for the way the meals are organised and the atmosphere in the living community. Volunteers don’t have to be able to do everything, but they have to be willing to get involved in this area.
2. Providing assistance in the youths’ spare-time activities; the JWG offers the youngsters group weekends (skiing, camping, cultural trips, hiking, etc.) all the year round. EVS volunteers can also help with the required preparation, implementation and follow-up work. Organising the evenings is another area to which EVS volunteers can contribute their ideas and put them into practice. Generally speaking, all sorts of skills that meet the needs of our clients can be incorporated into the social programme, whether these concern sports, cultural or creative areas.
3. Supporting youngsters with their school- and homework.
Envia tu CV y carta motivacional en alemán o inglés a Ursula Dahmen: firstname.lastname@example.org
En el correo recuerda especificar que tu sending oganisation será Ingalicia, escribiendo el codigo de ingalicia (2012-ES-121)
El proyecto está abierto a candidat@s de todo el territorio nacional.
FECHA LIMITE: 12 AGOSTO 2013
Viaje cubierto al 90% (el/la voluntari@ compra el billete y la entidad de acogida le devuelve el 90% del total gastado), alojamiento y comidas, seguro y dinero de bolsillo.