Eurodesk es la principal red europea de informaciòn juvenil, con mas de 1200 puestos locales en toda Europa (Ingalicia es uno de ellos) se ocupa tambièn de promover el programa Juventud en Acciòn y el Portal Europeo de la Juventud, asi como se encargarà de promover el nuevo programa ERASMUS+
Eurodesk esta buscando una persona motivada que colabore en la produccion editorial de contenidos para el Portal Europeo de la Juventud.
Las pràcticas seràn de 6 meses
• Write/edit news, articles, events on European opportunities for young people and those working with them
• Update content through the content management system of the European Youth Portal (EYP).
• Assisting in monitoring EYP content developments
• Assist in measuring the impact of the work of Eurodesk
• Assist in editing and producing of Eurodesk online materials
• Support the guiding EURODESK’s presence on social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In.
• Support in network activities and European level meetings
• Other duties as directed by the Director of the EBL office.
• An academic background in journalism, communication, politics, social science or equivalent is requested;
• Strong interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
• Excellent writing/editing skills in English;
• Experience with Content Management Systems, basic knowledge of HTML, good knowledge of video processing or graphic software;
• Detail oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated;
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
• Previous experience of working in NGOs, volunteering activities and/or participation in (international)youth activities are desirable;
• Have a valid work permit for Belgium;
An agreement will be made according to the Belgian Convention d’immersion professionelle contract. The trainee receives a monthly allowance.
The traineeship is on a full time basis in line with the regular working hours of Eurodesk Brussels Link (38h/week).
If your profile matches the requirements, please send your CV and a concise application letter (max. 1 page) in English to:email@example.com
Interviews will take place from 2 of December 2103 in Brussels or online. The successful candidate should be available to start work on the 13 of January 2014.
FECHA LIMITE: 29 DE NOVIEMBRE A LAS 23:59
Please note that only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.