Tiempo de lectura 2 minutos
2011-2012 para los estudios en Milá¡n, Roma, Turán, Cagliari, Venecia etc.
Instituto Europeo di Design (IED)se complace en anunciar que hay 38 becas para estudiantes internacionales. Los participantes está¡n invitados a participar mediante el desarrollo de un proyecto y tener la oportunidad de ganar una de las 38 becas de master internacional para el año escolar 2011-2012 para los estudios en Milá¡n, Roma, Turán, Cagliari, Venecia, Florencia, Madrid y Barcelona.
Má¡s información en inglá©s:
- Instituto Europeo di Design (IED) is pleased to announce that there are 38 scholarships for international students. Participants are invited to take part by developing a project and have the chance to win one of the 38 international master scholarships for the 2011-2012 school year for studies in Milan, Rome, Turin, Cagliari, Venice, Florence, Madrid and Barcelona.
- Develop a project on the theme: Your Reused Design. â€œReuseâ€ means using an item more than once, for the same function, or for a second life, when it is used for a different purpose. By reusing, new shapes can be created from old materials. Reuse is a very important part of a sustainable behavior. Reusing is different from recycling, which consists in processing used materials for the production of new objects.
- Rules and how to apply
- This competition is open to young international students.
- Young people aged between 20 and 45 years with an undergraduate course in its schools of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management are eligible to enter.
- Applications should include:
- Detailed CV and motivation letter in the language of tuition of the Master program.
- Copy of the passport.
- Bachelor degree or a specialized three year diploma with transcript; for the Master programs in Design, this should be in the same area of the chosen Master program (Fashion, Design, Visual Communication or Management)Certificate of knowledge of language of tuition (TOEFL score 450 or IELTS markÂ 5.0 for English, or equivalent for Italian and Spanish).
- Project: at least one picture, photo, video frame or drawing, which displays your idea in JPG, JPEG format, pdf or equivalent format, 1000 pixels minimum width, height of image as your project require (72dpi in file size up to 1mb); you can also send in alternative an audio or video file 60 seconds max length; please mention the program of your choice, the title of the project and join a description in this format, 30 lines maximum.
- Portfolio (just for Master programs in Design, Design Management, Visual Communication and Fashion Design; the portfolio is not required for the Master programs of Design Experience, Fashion Experience, Visual Communication Experience and Management)
- For more information about rules and an overview of the programmes go to:
- IED Milano: 9 scholarships
- IED Roma: 5 scholarships
- IED Torino: 5 scholarships
- IED Cagliari: 1 scholarship
- IED Firenze: 1 scholarship
- IED Venezia: 1 scholarship
- IED Madrid: 7 scholarships
- IED Barcelona: 8 scholarships
- Como Accademia Galli: 1 scholarship
- The deadline for applications is 20 september 2011.
- Projects should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
Find out more on: http://creativediary.net/