Tiempo de lectura 2 minutos
La Cámara de comercio de EE.UU. en Bélgica se dedica a los negocios y la mejora de las oportunidades de inversión para las empresas de EE.UU. en Bélgica. AmCham Bélgica coordina numerosos grupos, redes y actividades de intercambio de conocimientos. Como resultado de ello, AmCham Bélgica es el líder indiscutible a la hora de hacer negocios en Bélgica.
Para su departameto de Marketing y Comunicación esta buscando un/a becari@ que pueda incorporarse a partir del 19 de Diciembre y durante 6 meses.
The major duties involve:
- Website: You will assist the Communications and Policy Coordinator with the maintenance and further development of AmCham Belgium’s website, including the use of social media;
- AmCham Connect (eNewsletter): Collecting ideas and coordinating information such as reports to be included in AmCham Connect which you produce in cooperation with the editor; distributing AmCham Connect under the Communications and Policy Coordinator’s guidance;
- Events: You will assist the Events Coordinator in all aspects of event organization;
- Marketing Material: Drafting and designing new marketing material, flyers on publications or events, emails, texts for the website and more;
- Marketing Campaigns – Membership projects: You will collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Assitant on membership-related marketing and communications projects;
- In addition to these fixed ongoing projects, a number of diverse tasks may be assigned depending on the intern’s abilities and priorities in the office. The Communications and Marketing Intern may be asked to give whatever help needed at times of pressure.
- You will report to the Communications and Policy Coordinator, who is charged with the daily management of interns, and the Project Manager, who has overall management responsibility.
The Chamber is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, studying marketing, communications, business/economics or a related field to join our team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (French and/or Dutch is considered a definite advantage);
- Strong computer skills are essential (other IT skills, especially knowledge of HTML and experience with Content Management Systems are considered a distinct advantage),
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- A high degree of accuracy and creativity, and a strong sense of responsibility a must.
- Knowledge and familiarity with social media also a bonus.
As a member of the team, you will aim to provide members with high-quality, professional service.
You should be aware that your duties will also involve basic administrative tasks such as answering member requests by email and telephone or researching information for members.
Your ideas and suggestions for improving projects and services will be welcomed, though, and you will be encouraged to actively participate in the Chamber’s projects. In return, AmCham Belgium offers a monthly stipend, many valuable networking opportunities, exposure to the variety of industry sectors, and a dynamic working environment.
Please note, successful candidates may be invited for an interview before the deadline, and will be tested on their knowledge and skills.
The new intern is expected to start the week of December 19, 2011 at the latest.
Please note that due to limited resources, AmCham Belgium will only reply to successful candidates.
Envia tu CV y carta motivacional en inglés a:
Mr. Andrew Canning at firstname.lastname@example.org