Tiempo de lectura 1 minutos
FEANTSA –European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless, está buscando un/a becari@ para su sede de Bruselas que desempeñe tareas de Comunicación.
La incorporación es inmediata. La fecha limite para presentar tu solicitud es el 6 de enero de 2012
Support communications officer by:
- Transferring of data to new website
- Updating website esp. information on member organisations
- Further developing new media esp. Facebook and Twitter
- Improving and further developing press contact list
- Contributing to campaign(s)
Support policy officer responsible for HABITACT by:
- Monitoring of local news on homelessness
- Updating of HABITACT website
- Contributing to publication of quarterly news e-bulletin
- Contributing to promotion of HABITACT esp. preparing promotion material (leaflets, etc)
Starting date: ASAP
Candidates should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Education background in social policy/communications
- Understanding of and commitment to the cause of homelessness;
- Some experience with transnational policy/communications work;
- Strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any other language will be an asset.
Internships will be paid. Preference will be given to candidates who can integrate the internship in their educational curriculum.
Please explain in your letter how you fulfil the conditions described above.
The closing date for applications is the 6th of January 2012. Telephone Interviews will be held in first half of January 2012 (date TBC). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV and letter of application in English to:
Chaussée de Louvain 194, B-1210 Brussels
Fax: +32 2 539 4174