Tiempo de lectura 2 minutos
Una entidad de Polonia amiga de Ingalicia nos acaba de informar de que tienen vacantes para sus proyectos.
Recordad que en el mail teneis que poner para que proyecto os quereis presentar y que teneis ya una entidad de envio, Ingalicia, especificando tambien el numero de referencia (EI REF. 2009-ES-70).
Fecha limite para enviar solicitudes: 20 de Septiembre de 2012
- 1st – Boredom with us will not succeed! – long term EVS project starting from 15.01.2012 for 6 months;
- 2nd – Interactive train to coolture! – short term EVS project in 3 different terms.
1ST PROJECT: “Boredom with us will not succeed!”
What: Europe Voluntary Service Project
Who: Young People interested to volunteer on long-term EVS Projects
HOSTING ORGANIZATION: Fundacja Centrum Aktywności Twórczej (Centre for
Creative Activity), Leszno, Poland
DATE: 1.03.2013 – 30.08.2013
Volunteers : 2
1 volunteer – Fundacja Centrum Aktywności Twórczej – youthinformation office – writing and coordinating projects, organizing events, updating website, making posters, leaflets etc, presentations in English in local schools and institutions, possible language courses 2 volunteer – Cultural Centre, organizing events, leading own art worskhops for local community, administration work of cultural centre,
presentations in English in local schools, institutions.
2ND PROJECT: Interactive train to Coolture!
What: Europe Voluntary Service Project
Who: Young People interested to volunteer on short-term EVS Projects
HOSTING ORGANIZATION: Fundacja Centrum Aktywności Twórczej (Centre for Creative Activity), Leszno, Poland
15.01.2013 – 14.03.2013 (4 volunteers)
- leading different workshops for kids and youth during winter camp,
- leading activities , animating free time for local kids youth, possibly also adults.
- leading and organizing leader camp for youngsters, presentations in English in local schools, institutions
01.04.2013 – 31.05.2013 (4 volunteers)
- leading activities , animating free time for local kids youth, possiblyalso adults.
- Organizing Day of Europe in Leszno (in the cooperation of Cultural Centre Leszna and Europe Direct Poznań
- presentations in English in local schools, institution
01.07.2013 – 30.08.2013 (6 volunteers)
- organizing and leading summer camp for kids and youth in Lasocice/Przybyszewo and Leszno who has no possibility to go for holidays
- organize youth parade in Leszno and Wschowa (Youth Day) countries
We will provide the following facilities and logistics:
– Accommodation: Volunteer will live with others volunteers in the Center of Leszno in a House (Mała Kościańska 4, Leszno)
– Office equipments: desks, computers, Wireless internet, Telephone, polish mobile number
– Training courses: we offer a lot of possibilities to participate in special workshops and training Polish language course
– Personal support – mentor, coordinator of work, coordinator of project.
– Pocket money – The volunteer will receive monthly pocket money on 85euros
– Food allowances – The volunteer will receive monthly food allowance 85 euros
Profile of the EVS volunteers
• Speak good English. There can be communication problem if the volunteer doesn’t speak English well. This is the most important criterion and your English language capabilities might be checked if you are preselected to do EVS in Leszno.
• Be enthusiastic and motivated. A long term EVS project needs motivated volunteers.
Please show us in your application why you want to join the project and our oragnisation
• Be proactive. We expect the volunteer to work with us to come up with
clear goals and expectations and make the most from his/her time in the EVS. That also means personal involvement in improving own EVS program.
• Like the multimedia. Because those positions involves working with videos, photos and graphic design and other publications, it will be helpful if the volunteers like to work on multimedia.
• Like to moving. As those project you will meet different kids, youth and people you have to be ready for moving from one place to another