Tiempo de lectura 1 minutos
El Consejo Europeo de los Jóvenes Agricultores está buscando un/a becari@ para su sede de Bruselas, para desarrollar actividades ligadas al sector “comunicación y organización de eventos”.
Las prácticas son remuneradas y tienen una duración de 6 meses a partir del 1 de Noviembre.
The European Council of Young Farmers (CEJA) is a European organisation representing 30 member organisations from 22 Member States to the European Institutions. CEJA is the voice of the next generation of farmers to the EU Stakeholders. We are currently looking for a trainee to take on a six month internship, starting 1st November 2012- paid under Belgium contract of ‘Contrat d’immersion professionnelle’.
The main duties and responsibilities of the person will include:
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
- Assist the communication officer in doing research and writing articles for publications and newsletter, including assistance in compiling the activity report
- Assist CEJA team in the daily tasks of the organisation
- Attend and report on external meetings.
- An degree-level education in a relevant discipline
- Excellent organisational ability
- Excellent spoken and written English; other languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Finish an asset
- Computer literate (office applications, internet)
- Enthusiasm to work in a small, interdependent and international team
FECHA LIMITE: 15 DE OCTUBRE
Send an email with CV and motivation letter to Secretary General Pascale Rouhier email@example.com