- be one to three minutes long;
- be original;
- respect the international Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) legislation;
- be in English or have English subtitles.
They are looking for original and creative videos that show mobility experiences! Use the following questions to help guide your moviemaking process:
- Have you found yourself in any difficult situation while being abroad?
- What was the biggest challenge you had to deal with?
- What have you learnt about yourself and the others while getting to know new people and new cultures in a foreign country?
- Is there any funny story, which took place abroad you want to share?
You can make a documentary or a short presentation, about a general or a specific aspect of your stay abroad, for example: your personal or professional improvement, your social or cultural experiences. You can use humour, music, animations and any other media source. Just be creative!
Debes registrarte y subir tu video antes del 15 de octuubre AQUI
Una vez que subas el video, el equipo de Europemobility se acertarà de que todo este correcto y lo cargarà en la plataforma como muy tarde 24 horas despuès.
La comisiòn de europemobility publicarà el listado de ganadores AQUI el 1 de noviembre.