EL IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) ofrece prácticas remuneradas en su sede en AUSTRIA en los sectores Comunicación y Media.
Las prácticas suelen tener una duración de entre 6y 12 meses según el puesto y los principales destinatarios son recién licenciados y/ o jóvenes que están a punto de acabar la carrera
Entre las principales tareas a desempeñar destacamos: manutención página web y social networks, grafica, asistencia en la prepararcióin de eve.
FECHA LIMITE: 17 DE FEBRERO 2016
: Austria-Vienna-Vienna-IAEA Headquarter
The IAEA accepts a limited number of interns each year. The internships are awarded to persons studying towards a university degree or who have recently received a degree (see the Internship web pages for further details).
The purpose of the programme is:
- to provide interns with the opportunity to gain practical work experience in line with their studies or interests, and expose them to the work of the IAEA and the United Nations as a whole;
- to benefit the IAEA’s programmes through the assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields.
The duration of an internship is normally not less than three months and not more than one year.
The Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications (NA) implements the IAEA’s Major Programme 2, “Nuclear Techniques for Development and Environmental Protection”. This Major Programme comprises individual programmes on food and agriculture, human health, water resources, environment and radiation technologies. These programmes are supported by laboratories in Seibersdorf, Monaco and Vienna. The Major Programme’s objective is to enhance the capacity of Member States to meet basic human needs and to assess and manage the marine and terrestrial environments through the use of nuclear and isotopic techniques in sustainable development programmes.
The Intern will join the NA Communication team and assist in the production of materials for the media and in the production of other visibility-related stories and products. The Intern should be familiar with multi-media production and dissemination techniques for varied audiences.
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Source and produce stories from all NA Divisions and gather other information required for general media and visibility;
- Contribute to the continual updating of the Department’s infographics for multimedia use;
- Maintain the information input required to populate the NA Department’s web pages, those of its Divisions and of the associated ReNuAL project;
- Contribute to overall web site development, including production of material suitable for IAEA pages, NA pages, Facebook and Twitter requirements and other social media channels;
- Assist in the design, layout and production of the Department’s graphic needs for general visibility at conferences and other technical meetings in terms of panels, presentations, and other public information products;
- Assist in the preparation and staging of outreach events throughout the year and support development of new outreach initiatives to a younger demographic;
- Help coordinate the establishment of a dedicated NA photo library.
Qualifications and Experience
- University studies in communication, media or a closely related field.
- Good knowledge of producing materials for the media and in the production of other visibility-related stories and products.
- Familiarity with multi-media production and dissemination techniques for varied audiences.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have completed at least two years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates may apply up to two years after the completion of a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential; fluency in any other IAEA official languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian) an asset.
- Candidates must attach two signed letters of recommendation to their application.
The internship will be for a minimum duration of six months with a possibility of extension and with a start date as soon as possible.
Puedes consultar AQUI como solicitar una plaza.