PROJECT ABOUT STEREOTYPES AND HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM
Project about stereotypes and how to fight against them is an Erasmus + KA2 project in which we will tackle the problem of stereotypes. It will combine investigation of the problem that is currently lacking on the european scale with a campaign and creation of the tools for the educators, teachers, trainers to implement in their day to day learning activities.
The importance of stereotypes is often overlooked and not taken into consideration and there is a lack of updated investigation studies on this topic. Many times negative stereotypes stick in the heads of decision-makers, of people who make decisions on the bigger scale which leads people from specific groups into an even bigger risk of social exclusion and poverty.
We want to start our project with a creation of an investigation study, which would be a base for all the further activities, the creation of an impact campaign and the creation of the toolkit for educators.
AIMS AND EXPECTED RESULTS:
- investigation study that will help us understand the situation regarding the stereotypes in European union
- creation of community
- creation of a toolkit
- creation of an impact campaign
DESIRED PARTNERS PROFILE:
- fluency in English
- experience in working with people in one of the following fields: LGBTQ, social exclusion, disability, racism
- active in social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin..)
- being able to involve at least 2 persons for working on the project: administration committee (organisation of the meetings) and technical committee (evaluation, dissemination)
- active in their communities and being able to reach at least 50 people with the campaign
HOW TO TAKE PART:
Application deadline: 26.4.2021
Please don’t use your own PIF model.
If you have any doubt, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.