Debido a una baja de ultima hora nos queda una plaza para un proyecto SVE de 6 meses ya aprobado con salida en Setpiembre y duración 6 meses. Antes de comenzar el SVE acompañaremos el/la futur@ Voluntari@ a Chipre para una visitia previa (finales de Agosto). El desplazamiento asi como alojamiento y comida estarán cubiertos por el porgrama Juventud en Acción.
PUEDES PARTICIPAR AUNQUE NO SEAS DE GALICIA Y/O NO TENGAS RESIDENCIAS EN LA COMUNIDAD GALLEGA.
TAREAS DEL/A VOLUNTARI@
- – Social working with Families, Groups and Individuals (Visits of elderly people at home, visits of families or of certain organisations etc.);
- Personal guidance and support of the people living in the community
- Helping the residents of the villages to deal with local authorities or other service providers
- Design and implementation of social events and activities
- Organisation of cultural events (once a year Almond tree festival)
- Contacting authorities responsible for social issues, for the implementation of local activities
- Support of the Kindergarten of the community
PERFIL DEL/A VOLUNTARI@
- -Young people interested and motivated to work with different target groups such as elderly people, Families, youth and children.
- Flexible people to adapt with skills and initiatives
- Easy-going personalities
- Cooperative, friendly and positive people
- Not racist and open-minded people
PERFIL DE LA ENTIDAD DE ACOGIDA
SKE Kouri Ksylourikou is a non governmental organisation located in Cyprus in the region of Limassol. SKE Kouri Ksylourikou is responsible to provide social services to the villages around its area. Those villages are Alassa, Apaisia, Korfi, Limnatis,
Kapileio, Ag Mamas, Trimiklini, Lania, Doros, Monagri, Ag. Georgios and Sylikou.
In Cyprus SKE stands for Board of Community for Volunteering. Those organisations support the local community and are based in the country side.
The EVS will take place in the area of Kouri Ksyrourikou and it will host two volunteers for six months. Volunteers will be expected to provide the organisations of the community, the kindergarten, the families and the individual persons with social services. The village of Limnatis has 300 residents and it is approximately 20 minutes driving dinstance from the city of Limassol. The village is connected with the city through public buses. Further details about the village of Limnatis can be found on the website www.limnatis.org.
Envia la ficha de ingalicia que puedes encontrar AQUI a la siguientes direccion email : firstname.lastname@example.org especificando «SVE CHIPRE» en el asunto del correo.
FECHA LIMITE: VIERNES 3 DE AGOSTO A LAS 24.00