EuropaBio, una asociación activa en el sector de las biotecnologias, ofrece prácticas de 6 meses en su sede de Bruselas, a partir de Septiembre.
Las prácticas sona para el departamento de marketing, comunicación y social media, y estan dirigidas exclusivamente a jovenes que esten estudiando una carrera universitaria (no titulados).
La remuneracion es de 500€ mensuales y un bono trasporte.
Entre los requisitos principales, el conicimiento del inglés asi como del paquete Office y de los principales programas de gestión de social media.
FECHA LIMITE: 31 DE JULIO DE 2012
A Continuación mas detalles sobre la oferta asi como datos para candidarse.
EuropaBio is the political voice of the biotechnology industry in Europe, located in Brussels, Belgium. It has some 62 corporate and 7 associate members operating worldwide, 2 Bioregions and 19 national biotechnology associations, representing 1800 small and medium sized biotech companies in Europe. Its members are involved in research, development, testing, manufacturing and commercialisation of biotechnology products and processes, and have a wide range of activities: human and animal health care, diagnostics, bio-informatics, chemicals, crop protection, agriculture, food and environmental products and services.
The Stage will be located within EuropaBio’s Communications and Associations Unit and is for a six month period.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Drafting and managing the distribution of the EuropaBio newsletters
– Media monitoring and database management
– Assisting with co-ordination and planning of EuropaBio events and meetings
– Drafting agendas and meeting minutes
– Website management (training will be provided)
– Assisting with communications materials and activities including EuropaBio reports, press releases videos and social media
– Help with a broad range of communications tasks supporting the work of EuropaBio’s communications department and Secretary General Candidate
– Must currently be a student. Convention de Stageor agreement with University to undertake internship as part of study strictly necessary. DO NOT APPLY UNLESS THIS APPLIES TO YOU!
– Must be an EU citizen
– Broad knowledge of social media and experience in web content management or the ability to learn quickly
– Knowledge of the workings of the EU institutions an advantage
– Excellent English- both written and spoken.
– Strong drafting and organisational skills and attention to detail
– Able to present work in clear and concise manner
– The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Good team player but also capable of working independently
-MS Computer Skills
– A good knowledge of European Affairs and/or national legislation particularly in the areas of access to finance for SMEs, research & innovation, healthcare, agriculture and the bioeconomy,
– Second EU language
When should you be able to start?
Length of stage is preferably 6 months to allow the candidate build some expertise
Terms and conditions
Working hours are from 09:00 until 18:00 Monday to Friday with a one hour break for lunch. EuropaBio meets local Health and safety requirements for the intern and will insure placement students against accidents in the workplace. The intern will be entitled to six days holiday plus national bank holidays. If Belgium is not the intern’s place of study they will also be entitled to a monthly reimbursement of 500 Euros and a monthly public transport travel pass.
To apply for this internship, please send your CV and a cover letter to Rosalind Travers, Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line «Communications Intern».
Closing date for applications: January 31st 2012. Please note we may begin the recruitment process before this date