Cec Managers esta buscando un becario para su sede de Bruselas, podeis poneros en contacto cuanto antes ya que la incorporación es inmediata.
A financial contribution will be provided.
An internship agreement (convention de stage) is required, possibility to sign a Belgian «Contrat d’immersion professionnelle», but no work contract.
- University degree or equivalent;
- Education in law, European affairs or communication;
- Strong interest in European affairs, employment and social policies;
- Very good communication and writing skills in English and French required;
- Good knowledge of Word required, knowledge of Publisher and Typo3 CMS is a plus;
- Motivated and willing to work in a small but busy team. Mission:
- Follow-up of European legislation in the field of employment and social affairs;
- Drafting of opinion papers and follow-up of negotiations;
- Drafting of articles in English and French for the Newsletter and the website;
- Animation of a network through an Internet platform;
- Support the organisation of meetings and events;
- Translations and other tasks as requested.