Issue Tracker UE es una organización que se dedica al analisisi, orientación y asesoria legal a empresas y jovenes en Europa.
Para su sede de Bruselas Issue Tracker ofrece unas prácticas de 6 meses con posibilidad de ser contratados de forma indefinida como «Junior Policy Analyst»
FECHA LIMITE: 10 DE FEBRERO HASTA LAS 18.00
SOLICITUDES: Envía tu Cv en inglés a: email@example.com especificando en el Asunto: Junior Policy Analyst
As a Team Member focused on EU monitoring, intelligence, and analysis, you will:
- Research and keep your finger on the pulse of new policy or regulatory initiatives, using your knowledge of the EU Institutions and your own network of contacts;
- Monitor and report on current policy initiatives, analysing them for content, impact, relevance and likely future development;
- Write short executive summaries, mid-length briefings, and full-length analyses of a range of policy initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recent Masters degree in EU Law;
- Some prior experience in at least one of the major EU Institutions, for example as a stagiare;
- Full understanding of institutions and legislative procedures, and the broader Brussels-based policy-forming process, how it happens, and who is involved;
- Proven strong intellectual skills, both analytical and synthetical; Outstanding results on a test of writing, analytical, and communications skills that a select group of candidates will be asked to perform as part of the recruitment process.
- An ability to communicate key information through clear, concise writing in English;
- A natural inclination for thorough, accurate, consistent, and systematic work.
- Efficient typing skills and mastery of the standard Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office computer environment.
- Legally permitted to work in Belgium.
- A highly professional working environment;
- Highly challenging and demanding work leading to significant professional growth;
- Ongoing training and coaching to help you deliver, achieve your professional objectives, and develop professionally;
- Attractive, agreeable offices and surroundings;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunity for advancement within the company.