El European Youth Forum sigue buscando una persona para la gestion y organizavciòn de un proyecto que llevarà junto con el Parlamento Europeo en vista de las proximas elecciones en 2014.
La fecha limite para presentar tu candidatura es el 30 de Septiembre asi que no pierdas tiempo!
Entre los requisitos principales la organizaciòn busca personas con buenas capacidades de organizaciòn, planificaciòn y gestiòn, un nivel alto de inglès y posiblemente nociones de francès.
Una vez preseleccionado se te indicarà tambien el sueldo mensual.
The European Youth Forum (YFJ) is the Platform of Youth Organisations in Europe. Independent, democratic and youth-led, it represents 98 National Youth Councils and International Youth Organisations from across the Continent. The Youth Forum works to empower young people to participate actively in society to improve their own lives, by representing and advocating their needs and interests and those of their organisations towards the European Institutions, the Council of Europe and the United Nations.
The Forum is recruiting a Project coordinator for a project run in cooperation with the European Parliament. The project is a European Youth Event, taking place 9-11 May 2014 in Strasbourg. The EYE 2014 will comprise a large variety of activities run under the motto “Ideas for a better Europe” in a political, social and cultural sense. It will gather 5000 young Europeans.
The successful candidate will be part of the Policy and Advocacy Department , working under the direct supervision of the Head of Department. You will be responsible to coordinate the work of a small team to deliver a successful contribution of the Youth Forum to the EYE event, liaising with the different teams internally and the different partners externally
- Coordination of the team working on the EYE event and reporting effectively of the work achieved
- Lead the preparations for the EYE, ensuring the implementation of the grant received for that event
- Ensuring that the different activities, logistics and preparations are going according to the plan
- Ensuring a smooth and fruitful cooperation with the European Parliament and all the stakeholders involved in the project
- Ensuring that the European Youth Forum and its partners are well represented in the organization and the run of the EYE event.
- Organize the meetings necessary
- Monitor the budget of the EYE event
- Assist with other services provided by the European Youth Forum as necessary.
The duration of the contract is 9 months. The contract is full time (35 hours per week). The salary will be indicated later in the process as dependent on external funding. The successful candidate is be expected to start as soon as possible.
Profile of the candidate:
- Large scale events planning and management
- Experience in dealing with numerous stakeholders and partners at the same time
- Experience in coordinating the work effectively, using all the competences present in the team
- Very good organisational, written and verbal communication skills;
- A proactive, critical and flexible thinker, and problem solver;
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team on a common project;
- Background and experience in youth work, particularly in a youth organisation, is an asset;
- Sociable and service oriented, at ease in a multicultural environment;
- Capacity to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously, demonstrating excellent time management and organisational skills in stressful situations.
- Ability to travel and to work flexible hours and on weekends, when required;
- Ability to live in Brussels or the surrounding area.
- Extremely good organisation, planning and management of events skills;
- Fluency in English and ideally in French;
- Computer literacy, with good working knowledge of word processing, e-mail and internet applications.
Para poder participar en el proceso de seleccion debes registrarte en el form que aparece en la plataforma en linea de la organizaciòn y que encuentras AQUI
- Crea tu cuenta en «Registration» y pon tus datos personales
- Ve a «Login» y entra con tu username y password
- Crea tu CV, haz clic en «My Curriculum» y pon la informacion relevante.
- Envia tu candidatura: haz clic en «Vacancies» y selecciona el puesto por el cual aspiras, y envia tambien una carta motivacional.
Solo los preseleccionados seràn contactados para una entrevista.